Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Roast Beef In Town

There's a new roast beef sandwich in town. And it can be found at Taco Mac. With plenty of meat piled high, and a super soft sandwich bun, it hits the spot. Add some honey mustard on the side, and it's heaven in a sandwich.

I've been an on and off again customer of Taco Mac for more years than I care to remember. Way back in the day, a group of us would frequent the locations around the Atlanta area when we were in need of having some great nachos.

Over the years, I stopped going. There wasn't any particular reason. I guess the food menu had gotten stale.

Then, I found their roast beef sandwich. Yep, I'll be back. You see, I have to go back. Once my spouse took a bite of MY roast beef sandwich, my sandwich disappeared. I'd like to say it was into thin air, but I bet you can guess what its fate was.

Yep, I'll be back. And next time, my spouse gets to order their own roast beef sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not publish all comments, and we may not publish comments immediately.

We will NOT post any comments with LINKS, nor will we publish comments that are commercial in nature.

Constructive debate, even opposing views, are welcome, but personal attacks on other comments or individuals in the article are not, and will not be published.

We will not publish comments that we deem to be obscene, defamatory, or intended to incite violence.