Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oz is not a Fantasy in Fairburn

I just recently had the opportunity to dine at Oz Pizza in Fairburn. The restaurant was roomy, and filled with plenty of customers- dressed from extremely casual to attire fitting for a night on the town.

Customers line up at the counter to order the pizza and receive drink glasses. This style of ordering reminded me of the older pizza places of my youth.

It was my first trek to Fairburn to eat dinner and I wasn't disappointed. The salads were generous in size and everyone at my table who ordered them gave them high marks.

Pizza by the slice is an option and, in my opinion, is probably the best option. The slices are big enough to fill up the "pizza slot" in the children. A couple of slices will generally suffice for those with larger appetites.

The calzones also received high marks from our teenage kids.

For a family of four, expect a bill around $30.

Works for me.

I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not publish all comments, and we may not publish comments immediately.

We will NOT post any comments with LINKS, nor will we publish comments that are commercial in nature.

Constructive debate, even opposing views, are welcome, but personal attacks on other comments or individuals in the article are not, and will not be published.

We will not publish comments that we deem to be obscene, defamatory, or intended to incite violence.